Integrity Care & Support can give you support to help you understand and get the most out of your plan. Once you’ve been approved for Support Coordination, Integrity Care & Support will work with you to unpack your plan, decide how to spend your funds to get the most value, and choose the providers that best meet your needs.
Build your capacity for independence, free up your time. On-the-ground coordinators providing you with as much or as little assistance as you need.
- One on one meetings to discuss and explain your plan
- Get the best value out of your plan
- Help in setting up the NDIS portal
- Explain Service Agreements
- Research and recommend service providers
- Support you to contact service providers
- Ongoing support after your plan’s been implemented
- Preparing for your plan review
We understand that navigating your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) package can feel overwhelming at times.
Integrity Care & Support’s independent Support Coordination service can help you to get the most out of your funding package and put your plan into action. Operating independently to our service providers, our Support Coordinators can guide and plan the support you need from both Integrity Care & Support and other providers in the community.